Key benefits of being a Member of the Australian Council of Professions (ACoP – also known as ‘Professions Australia’) include:
– Participation in the national Alliance of Professional Associations
– Early and easy access and input to government policy-making
– Joint ‘sector-neutral’ represention of interests to governments
– Joint promotion of the professions and professionalism to the community
– Joint support of Australia’s economic, social and environmental well‐being
– Networking and sharing of information and knowledge
One of our stengths is to bring our member associations together to exchnage ideas, share experiences and work collaboratively to progress shared interests and objectives. This makes ACoP membership influential in informing and shaping the national discourse on matters affecting the Professions: Education and Accreditation, Professionalism and Ethics as well as Diversity and Inclusion. This makes ACoP membership informed, united and influential.
The work and activities of the Australian Council of Professions (ACoP) are independently funded and supported by its Members.
To further explore options of your involvement with ACoP, please contact us on 1300 664 587 or CEO@Professions.org.au.
|Australasian College of Health Informatics (ACHI)|
|Australasian Veterinary Boards Council (AVBC)|
Veteranary Health Professionals
|Australian Community Workers Association (ACWA)|
|Australian Computer Society (ACS)|
|Australian Dental Council (ADC)|
|Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA)|
|Australian Medical Council (AMC)|
|Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC)|
|Australian Pharmacy Council (APC)|
|Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)|
Education Provider *
|Engineers Australia (EA)|
|Health Information Management Association of Australia (HIMAA)|
|Institute of Management Consultants (IMC)|
|Records and Information Management Professionals Australasia|
|Speech Pathology Australia|
* These organisations are associate members without voting rights.