This main policy and advocacy area covers broad-based Diversity (gender, LGBTIQA+, race, ethnicity, migration status, age, disability, etc.) – it is managed by our Diversity and Inclusion Portfolio Committee.
Recent portfolio activities have been:
- Neurodiversity in the Professions
- NAIDOC Week 2021: How can Professionals help Heal Country?
- Empowering Diversity through Consultancy
- More than a Word – Reconciliation takes Action
- Diversity, Culture and Inclusion Advocate joins ACoP
- Diversity, Culture and Inclusion? On IWD 2021, let’s start with including Culturally Diverse Women!
- ACoP welcomes Return to Fact-Based Policy-Making
- International Womens Day 2020
- 2019-20 Strategic Plan
- International Women’s Day 2018
The Committee is co-chaired by:
Margaret Gatling – Aust. Nursing & Midwifery Accreditation Council
Madeline Laurenson – Engineers Australia
The Committee is supported by:
Angelina Pillai BA (International Politics) – Head Diversity, Culture and Inclusion Portfolio
If you would like more information, subscribe to our newsletter – to get involved, please contact us on 1300 664 587 or CEO@Professions.org.au.