This main policy and advocacy area covers Professionalism and Ethics – it is managed by our Professionalism and Ethics Portfolio Committee.
Recent portfolio activities have been:
- ‘Guiding for Professionalism’ Project
- What are “Incidental Professions”?
- Celebrating 100 Years of Engineering
- The Most and Least Trusted Professions in Australia 2019
- 2019-20 Strategic Plan
- Client Choice Awards 2019
- Professionalism and Ethics Forum 2018
- Brenda Aynsley Tribute
- AFR Client Choice Awards 2018
- Creating a Culture of Professionalism – The Board’s Role
If you would like more information, subscribe to our newsletter – to get involved, please contact us on 1300 664 587 or CEO@Professions.org.au.