This main policy and advocacy area covers Professionalism and Ethics – it is managed by our Professionalism and Ethics Portfolio Committee.
Recent portfolio activities have been:
- Ethical Concerns on Artificial Intelligence
- International Consultant’s Day: Thursday 3rd June 2021
- Plotting the Journey to Professionalism for English Teachers
- Sydney Uni Researches Professional Ethics
- Professional Organisation Development Expert joins ACoP
- ACoP delivers Invited Workshop on Ethics in Data Analytics
- ACoP welcomes Return to Fact-Based Policy-Making
- 2021 – Professions, Professionals and Professionalism
- Emerging Professions Round-Table
- Professionalism Researcher Strengthens ACoP’s Thought Leadership
The Committee is co-chaired by:
Dr Julie Strous BVS GAICD – Australasian Veterinary Boards Council
Philip Argy BCom LLB FACS FRI MAICD
Dr Eva Tsahuridu -Deputy President, Professional Standards Division, Police Registration and Services Board
The Committee is supported by:
Dr Ruth Ferraro PhD Fellow ARPI GAICD – Head, Professionalism and Ethics Portfolio.
If you would like more information, subscribe to our newsletter – to get involved, please contact us on 1300 664 587 or CEO@Professions.org.au.