This main policy and advocacy area covers Micro-Credentials, Employability and Work-Integrated Learning (WIL), Continuing Professional Development and Education (CPD/CPE) – it is managed by our Education and Accreditation Portfolio Committee.
Recent portfolio activities have been:
- COVID-19 Road to Recovery Education/Training Needs
- Higher-Education Sector Response to COVID-19
- Education & Employability
- Leading Higher Education Independent joins ACoP
- Micro-Credentials Principles
- Micro-Credential Experts join Council of Professions
- AQF Final Report Released
- 2019-20 Strategic Plan
- AQF Review Submission
- Micro-Credentials Round-Tables
If you would like more information, subscribe to our newsletter – to get involved, please contact us on 1300 664 587 or CEO@Professions.org.au.