The Australian Council of Professions continues to progress the creation of a Principles of Micro-Credentials document with broad-based input from the Professions and other stakeholders.
Our activities so far have been:
- The Inaugural National Summit on Micro-Credentials on 7&8 March 2019 in Melbourne
- The Micro-Credentials Round-Tables in Sydney and Melbourne in May and June 2019
- Input to the AQF Review consultations and discussion of the AQF Final Report released in October 2019
- Deliberation of the subject at the Education and Employability Round-Table in November 2019
- The Micro-Credential Round Table in March 2021
The next steps will be the compilation of information, references and views to draft a ‘Joint Stat0ment on Micro-Credentials Principles and Practice’ document.